Monday, January 6, 2014

Day 6 "Walk Along The River" 12" x 12" by Laine


Day 6 ~!  Woo Hoo!  I am finding I'm actually enjoying the discipline this is requiring to make myself focus on painting everyday.  While I work on something to do with art and my classes most everyday anyway, I don't always make time to actually paint.....which is crazy since painting is one of my favorite things I do. I probably should have put a little snow in this one considering we have our first snow this winter that has stayed on the ground. I made the water a bit blue for the rivers here in Tennessee.....probably because I'm dreaming of walking along clear water in a warmer climate.  We will be painting this one in February where I'll be glad to help you make your water more like the Duck or Harpeth Rivers if you'd prefer.

No comments: