Friday, January 3, 2014

Day 3 "I Love A Red Bird" 12" x 12" by Laine


Sometimes I can hardly believe both of my sons, my daughter-in-law and one of my grand daughters can make a computer DANCE!  Me???  I can't even pay it to do simple moves!  My escapades with it all afternoon would be funny if not so frustrating.  I have both my HP laptop AND my I-pad open at the same time.  One will do one part of a flyer ...but not save it.  The other will do another part....you guessed it...and not save it!  ugh!  Well I think I must have "tricked" them both since after several hours of frustrations I was able to not one but two flyers to almost 500 students!  Whew!  Do I get any sympathy?  Why can't I just paint with you guys and leave this computer stuff up to .....whoever!  
Ok ...time to go dancing and get rid of all this stress.
Oh yeah...here's my painting for day 3 of my 30 paintings for January.  Hope you like it.  I will be using it for several classes this month.  Happy painting!

No comments: