Sunday, December 26, 2010

Snowing

It's snowing here in Columbia...not enough to make a snowman but enough to coat the roof tops and trees with a bit to spare sprinkled on the ground.  I think of Jason Sanders and Kevin Minck (amazing local artists)who are probably outside painting the beautiful countryside, eager to capture the snow on canvas before it melts away. Though I love painting in plein aire, I think, given I have a terrible cold, I'll wait for a warmer day.  I hope you're all picking up your paint brushes on this chilly day.  What a great day to get started on something new.  Don't forget to send a photo of your latest.  Some of the photos you guys have sent I would be proud to hang in my home.  Hope you've had a Merry Christmas and continue in the spirit through the new year. 

No comments: