Thursday, February 9, 2012

Happy Easter


This is painted on an 18" x 24" x 3/4" board. On the left is a rabbit that would look great year round but especially in the spring. The right side of the board is covered in chalk paint so you can write a personal note and change it daily if you like. You can place it on an easel or hang it from a hook that can be placed on the back. I've had a chalk board in my home for years and love the notes left behind especially when little angels have graced my home. A couple of years ago I even painted a door in my kitchen with chalk board paint and love writing motivating notes to myself. This is not for sale but I'd love to help you paint your own in several upcoming classes. I'll post them on the calendar as soon as their scheduled. The first class that is already scheduled is at Grace Pointe Church on Feb. 24th. You can let me know if you'd like to reserve a spot.

No comments: